Hi,

I am quite confused with libgcc-<arch>.ver details. I can't find any
documentation on this file except by looking at the files that already
exist.

So, let me see if I got this write. The file
config/<arch>/libgcc-<arch>.ver tells gcc to build libgcc so that it
export the symbols listed there (under a  specific group which seems
to be a gcc version).

- Will gcc automatically pick the file when building for a specific
arch or do I need to do something else?
- For floating point emulation, how does gcc know that the arch needs
floating point emulation or not? Does it depend on the insns that are
defined in the md file?

Cheers,
--
PMatos