On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:32 PM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Andrew Haley <a...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 09/06/2010 06:18 PM, NightStrike wrote:

>>> Ugh.  And I thought I was golden :)
>>>
>>> This apparently requires autogen to do something about
>>> fixincludes/check.tpl.  I have no idea what that is or what that
>>> means....
>>
>> Just ignore the fixincludes test results.
>>
>> Andrew.
>>

> Thanks!  Life just got easier again :)
>
> Running it with -j5.  Hopefully cygwin doesn't barf on that.. I know
> cygwin used to have issues with -j.

Ok, so it took a while to eventually find out that cygwin still
malfunctions with -j, and I get lots of "fork() blows because it can't
figure out how to find ubiquitous resources" errors.  However, I
eventually got this to finish:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-09/msg01864.html

So there's a complete testsuite that includes libstdc++ this time.  I
will now have this running continuously.

Note that you won't see results every day -- it takes a LONG time to
do this, mostly because I can't do -j on cygwin.  I imagine results
will be every 4 days or so if I run continuously.

Is this enough now for us to qualify?