> I’m building with binutils 2.17.50.0.6, which is a bit old but I cannot find
> any mention of needing later binutils on the installation notes.
> Is bootstrap broken, or am I missing something?

Second build, this time with trunk binutils. Still fails in libsanitizer at
stage1, this time with:

> ../../../../trunk/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_platform_limits_linux.cc:25:30:
>  fatal error: linux/perf_event.h: No such file or directory

I run a Linux 2.6.18, with kernel headers installed. Are there stricter
requirements on the linux version in GCC? Where is it documented?
I don’t remember that bootstraping used to be so hard :(

Thanks for any help,
FX