On 12/21/2015 11:30 PM, Cole wrote:
HI Martin,

Thanks very much for the suggestions as well as all the information
about the qsort issues.

Did you ever publish your changes as a patch, or create a write up
about what was necessary to create a reproducible build? I would be
interested to see what others have done, and potentially anything else
I may have missed.

No we didn't.  Unfortunately, most of the work we did back then
was in a proprietary GCC fork.

Martin

Thanks
/Cole