Jeff Law <l...@redhat.com>:
> > It may not be my place to say, but...I think the stakes are pretty
> > high here.  If I were a GCC developer, I think I'd want the best
> > possible conversion even if that takes a little longer.
> Well, I'm not sure that's entirely true.

OK, that's a policy choice the GCC project is going to have to make.
I'm just the mechanic here.

Joseph Myers has made his choice.  He has said repeatedly that he
wants to follow through with the reposurgeon conversion, and he's
putting his effort behind that by writing tests and even contributing
code to reposurgeon.

We'll get this done faster if nobody is joggling his elbow. Or mine.