On Mi, Aug 31 2022 at 10:35:08 -0400, Jason Merrill via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
Generally we want to use the GCC hash_map because it works with GCC garbage
collection (and PCH).  Is that not relevant to your patch?

Jason

The map is only part a short-lived visitor object inside the analyzer and is used to map svalues to other svalues (in most cases <15 kv pairs). I'm new to GCC, so I started of using what I knew. Only later, I have noticed that the unordered_map is used little to nowhere. It is not much effort to change it but I just wondered whether the usage is so low because GCC only lately switched to C++11 or other reasons. The responses answered my question, thanks.

- Tim