          Ron <b...@woosh.co.nz> wrote:

> In message <04046a7426d9971c8aef1dba551ebdff.squir...@www.archifishal.co.uk>
>           "Alex Macfarlane Smith" <nos...@archifishal.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > In message
> > > <32b9f1a997c92f4b978d5a245ac0b232.squir...@www.archifishal.co.uk>
> > > <snip> compression dependancy stuff.
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > **I have emailed Theo, there is a "@rm !Runimage,elf" line in the
> > > GNUMakefile patch that needs to be removed so that you -do- get the
> > > !RunImage.
> > >
> > That should be fine, because it's already created a !RunImage,ff8 by that
> > point I think?
> >
> > Alex.
> >
> I deleted those last two lines from the patch file, then I got !RunImage
> ELF2AIF wont generate a second file unless you specify a different name,
> so I guessed that it doesn't recognise ,xyz as different, You'd think it
> would though.
>
> Ron M.

I just had a look and no, I didnt delete the last two lines to get it
to work in the finish, I just added a "-" to the start of the line
-       @rmĀ !Nettle/!RunImage,elf

I notice that Theo's site still has the old version of NettleSSH.zip.
Could this be updated and/or the new package put on riscos.info for
download? -sometime, anyway.

Ron M.