On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 02:39:04PM +0000, alan buckley wrote:
> I have now managed to create what I think are good packages for
> the GCC 4.7.4 native compiler for RISC OS and intend to upload them to
> the autobuilder web site soon. I was wondering, is there was any
> other places they need to be copied to or any web pages that
> also will need to be updated?

The wiki page links to:
http://www.riscos.info/downloads/gccsdk/latest/

I suggest making a new folder
/var/www/info/downloads/gccsdk/gcc-4.7.4-release1
putting the packages in there, and symlinking
.../downloads/gccsdk/latest to that folder

You might wish to adjust the wiki page to make it clearer what version
'latest' is (I can only tell myself by looking at the symlinks)

Theo