On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 08:37:50PM +0000, John Ballance wrote:
> Hi
>
> OK. so I can now build either 4.1.2 or 4.7.1 development systems.
>
> next test.. in build, ../autobuilder/buold -v wget -D fails with a
> build error in libgpg-error0
>
> I think I have a suitable patch. How do I add relevant patches to
> the (my) autobuilder folder please

Make a patch, ie:
diff -ur libfoo-0.0_0 libfoo-0.0_0-fixed > unmatched-globbing.p

put the patchfile in autobuilder/libraries/libfoo

make sure you don't have any existing trees lying about:
cd autobuilder
rm -rf libfoo-*

(or move them somewhere safe)

Then try to build again:

./build -d libfoo

As an aside, wget isn't one of the best autobuilder packages to learn on
despite what the documentation says - of late, upstream has broken it more
regularly than some packages.  Something simpler like zip may be a better
first example.

Theo