On 02/03/2015 23:33, John Ballance wrote:
Hi John

On 02/03/2015 23:09, John Tytgat wrote:
In message<54f4c970.9070...@macpcrepair.co.uk>
           John Ballance<j...@macpcrepair.co.uk>  wrote:

Patches that build gcc4.7.1 on my system:

Note, John, that the patches you added to the system do not reflect the
sources that get fetched for a clean build.. starting with the svn checkout.

these all go into the gcc4.recipe folder
I think the added patches were ok but I forgot to enable the ppl patches
get actually applied.  Fixed with r6785.

The patches were not OK.. the line numbers referred to were different.. hence the feedback

You may wish to try a full checkout from completely empty gcc4 folder build.. That is what I did here.. I had to use 'my' ppl patches as the line numbers in your patches were wrong. Patch files as I sent you worked here. (I will leave it going overnight to check.. just in case)

Apologies John

It did build as above after your latest checkins

Many thanks.

John

JB
John.

--
Stop press! Just announced -

Free Standard Broadband for 6 months, unlimited data, and no minimum contract

For full details of see http://www.JustAskJB.co.uk
<http://www.justaskjb.co.uk>

Intrigued? Call me

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - j...@macpcrepair.co.uk - 07976 295923