On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 08:48:37PM +0100, Lee Noar wrote:
> Obviously, it will be necessary to package the VFP versions of the
> runtime libraries. The shared libraries should be stored in
> !SharedLibs.lib.abi-2/0.vfp. Binaries needs to be linked with
> -mfpu=vfp so that the dynamic linker knows to look for VFP libraries.
> I can't remember if I documented that; I'll have to check.

So, what do I need to do a release:

svn co ...
cd gcc4
<bump version number in riscpkg-versions, setup-gcc-params>
./build-world
./create-gcckit -pkg
./create-riscpkg

Anything else?  I don't need to do anything to the compiler build to enable
VFP?  It's purely a runtime flag for GCC?

Lee or Chris, would you mind adding the VFP libraries to create-riscpkg,
since you know what's necessary and I dont?

When we're ready, I'll try and make Jenkins generate the release file so we
have it properly scripted, which might take a little while (the current
server has HDD which makes builds slower than I might like).

Thanks
Theo