On 12/05/16 09:28, TheReal GamePlayer wrote:
The generated command line is :

Setting target as '26 / 32 bit independent' for 'Triority'

gcc -c -MD -fPIC -O2 -Wunused -Wuninitialized -Wall -mthrowback - I
HostHS::HostFS.$.Public.Programming.C.Triority.Source - I
HostFS::HostFS.$.Apps.Library.!SDL.SDL - I
HostFS::HostFS.$.Apps.Library.!SDLGFX.SDL -I <Sourcery$LibPrefix0> -o
@.o.Triority @.cc.Triority

Failed to init stdio
gcc: internal compiler error: hangup (program cc1plus)

I suspect that Sourcery isnt really compatible with the latest version
of GCC...

I wonder if it's a memory problem. Memory exhaustion seems the most
likely reason that stdin, etc, would fail to initialise. If Sourcery is
in charge of allocating memory to the process, is it giving it enough?
I realise that GCC should complain if it doesn't have enough memory,
but it might be worth checking.

Lee.