Forgive me if I am not following the right approach but I am not sure of
the correct procedure to follow for this request.

Currently I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 with RISC OS 5 and would to be able
to use a modern Fortran compiler such as gfortran which is part of the
GCC suite.
This compiler is available on the Pi in Raspbian but not in RISC OS.

Since GCC is available for RISC OS on the Pi but not the Fortran part, I
was wondering if it is possible for someone in RISC OS or GNU to include
gfortran with the gcc suite for RISC OS?

many thanks
Norman Lawrence