On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 12:53:02PM +0000, alan buckley wrote:

> > There is a bit of a filetyping issue, !Boot,feb and gcc,elf etc.

You should bear in mind that the 'all files in zip' is an option offered by
Jenkins, which knows nothing about RISC OS and doesn't preserve filetypes.
The named zips are the ones generated by the autobuilder.

> As you say the ci build needs to do the ./create-gcckit -pkg as well as that
> is used to produce
> the non riscpkg packaged zip and tar files.

Strangely that was present in the script but I commented it out last April.
I don't remember why.

> Theo, do you want to fix your ci build to build the gcckit zips and then we
> can use that?
> If you are not ready, or don’t have time I have created new builds here and
> can upload them instead.

Fixed - new build #126 going through now.

Theo