On 06/03/17 13:00, alan buckley wrote:
I’m looking at creating Raspberry Pi and VFP specific builds and package
lists and have something working, but would just like to see if anyone
has any objections before I check it in.

That all sounds reasonable to me.

As far as shared libraries are concerned, there's not much point in
building a VFP version if the library contains no FP; the dynamic
linker will not fault a missing VFP version, but will instead look
for a normal version.
However, static builds are more problematic as the static linker
doesn't allow the mixing of VFP/non-VFP object files. So will this
force us to build VFP versions of all libraries regardless of FP
content?

Thanks,
Lee.