On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:15:35PM +0100, Dave Higton wrote:
> ... and, if there is: have I failed to notice it, or did it not
> arrive in my inbox?

Are you measuring activity by mail, or by programming?

In the latter case, I don't have a lot of time these days but various things
I've been doing:

1. Experimenting with converting the riscos.info SVN repos to git, to allow
some resilience and easier staging of patches.  For example:
https://github.com/caliston/gccsdk
(that's entirely throwaway for the time being, so please don't rely on it).
There's no intention to deprecate the existing SVN, merely to put in place
some two way bridges so it's possible to use either.

2. Dependent on 1), I have some patches to build bits of GCCSDK with FreeBSD
(and perhaps macOS, etc).  I need to check I don't break the existing builds
before committing them to SVN head.

2b. I notice Debian have made a new release, which means some of our
upstream package versions have shifted and don't build any more.  I'm not
sure what to do about that.

3. The fast Jenkins build server has been down for a long while due to the
somewhat complex network setup behind the scenes being broken, which I need
to reinstate.

Theo