I'm having a go at getting telegram.cli  working and hopefully in the
autobuilder.
A dependancy libevent from testing seems to have built OK, but would be
good if someone knowledgeable about pthreads etc could give it a look and
include it in the autobuilder.
There is an existing Event.h from OSLib which doesn't appear to conflict.

A problem with telegram-cli is it is only available from git as a zip and
on my local (ftp) network anyway, the autobuilder wont load it unless I
convert it to a tar/xx first.

Having met the dependancies I then get an error to do with zlib.h
It is in the same env/include directory as the new event.h  and  must be to
do with version, though the current 1.2.8  was installed recently.

The tail of the failure log:

checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking event2/event.h usability... yes
checking event2/event.h presence... yes
checking for event2/event.h... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h in /home/ron/gccsdk/env... yes
checking whether compiling and linking against OpenSSL works... yes
checking if zlib is wanted... yes
checking for inflateEnd in -lz... yes
checking zlib.h usability... no
checking zlib.h presence... no
checking for zlib.h... no
configure: error: No zlib found
Autobuilder: Running make command: /home/ron/gccsdk/env/ro-make
Autobuilder: No known build method

Ron M.