On 06/04/18 11:05, Ron wrote:
Compared to an earlier version of the create-gcckit script, the current
version is missing the line ~64
GCCSDK_UNPACKED=$GCCSDK_RELEASE_AREA/full
The build I did resembles  the related script lines not working.
and I am rebuilding ro-native with it back in, (as I write this)

It appears the changes to the create-gccsdk script were done a long time
ago, It is also that long since I have built ro-native .

GCCSDK_UNPACKED is defined at around line 307. The references in lines
above this are within functions which are only called after the
definition. At a glance, it looks correct. What problem are you seeing?

Lee.