On Thu, Aug 05, 2021 at 02:18:50PM +0100, wra1th+gavin wrote:
[snip]
> Then I switch off. Then I repeat the above except with 4.7.4-rel5. Instead
> I get the Unable to locate GOT of client messages.  The command

This is probably one only Lee can answer, since I don't know where that
message is coming from.  I'd guess elf2aif?

However one question that occurs to me is: what are you doing with
SharedLibs?  Did you download SharedLibs at the same time as your compiler?
Are you installing by hand, or using PackMan?

Can you try:

gcc -v

elf2aif --help

on their own, just to confirm you can run the binaries correctly?

Theo