On 13-11-2010 18:02, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
Joaquim Luis wrote:
        cd ..\apps
        nmake /nologo /f makefile.vc install
        copy *.exe ..\WIN64\bin
gdaladdo.exe
        0 file(s) copied.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

The problem seams to be that it's trying to put things in

..\WIN64\bin

which I never told it to do. My nmake.opt has

!IFDEF WIN64
GDAL_HOME = "C:\programs\GDALtrunk\gdal\compileds\VC10_64"
!ELSE
!IF $(MSVC_VER) >= 1600
GDAL_HOME = "C:\programs\GDALtrunk\gdal\compileds\VC10_32"

Joaquim,

I don't know why this is happening in your case. I tried a clean
build and install on windows (32 bit) from trunk and had no problem.

Best regards,

Frank,

I found it. I had just rebuild GMT on the same command window and it looks that I had a variablr name contamination from the GMT build.
Starting with a new command window worked fine again.
Sorry for the noise.

Joaquim