Le mercredi 14 septembre 2016 19:43:22, Joaquim Luis a écrit :
> Sorry, my bad. When I thought I was using gisinternals I was actually
> using my build. Gisinternals does show the SQLite driver.
>
> But one of my points still holds. If the Walker shows me that sqlite3.dll
> is a dependency than why the SQLite driver is not available?

You mentionned that you "(re)build" GDAL with sqlite, so I assume you added it
after a first build. So I suspect that some files didn't get recompiled. The
safest way if not already done is to clean and rebuild.

Otherwise, mostly for a quick check, you may just 'touch'
ogr/ogrsf_frmts/generic/ogrregisterall.cpp but you'll probably miss a few files
that will benefit from sqlite being now available. So the clean & rebuild path
is the safest ultimately.

http://www.spatialys.com