On mercredi 14 février 2018 11:00:01 CET Kurt Schwehr wrote:
> (working from pretty close to head...)
>
> A follow up question on how to create cogeo files...
>
> I appear to need to do additional work to set BLOCK_OFFSET_?_?.  How do I
> go about this?
>
> I'm trying to create a cogeo without gdal_translate in java by using create
> and createcopy like this:
>
> https://gist.github.com/schwehr/39680bec7fd8e3e3f840122ea3bafc65

I guess the issue is the one mentinoned in
http://gdal.org/java/org/gdal/gdal/Driver.html#CreateCopy-java.lang.String-org.gdal.gdal.Dataset-int-java.util.Vector-org.gdal.gdal.ProgressCallback-

"""
At the end of dataset manipulation, the delete() method *must* be called on the
returned dataset otherwise data might not be properly flushed to the disk.
"""

http://www.spatialys.com