Hi,

Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:29:48 +0100
> Colomban Wendling <lists....@herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>
>> Here's a small patch that adds support for lambdas in the Python
>> tagmanager. What it does it report Python's lambdas as functions (with
>> arguments) rather than as variables. Nested lambda are supported too.
>
> I haven't tried it but do we really want this? Aren't lambda functions
> supposed to be short and limited to local scope? We don't parse other
> local things other than nested functions, but they can be quite
> long.

I don't know if lambda are "supposed" to be local, but I personally tend
to use them for most of very small functions, regardless they are local
or not. But don't trust me for Python's "good practices".

And then, well... I personally see the point for this, but if I'm alone
I'd be completely fine just to keep my patch on my local build.

Regards,
Colomban