Hi,

I have started a project called geany-themes[1], which so far contains about 15 colour schemes for Geany. I have made a set of filetypes.* files so that all the schemes will work with all the supported languages/lexers. I have also ported all of the existing Geany themes I could find, including the alt.conf that comes with Geany and those listed on the Extras web page. There are screenshots in the GitHub repository of all the themes so far.

I would be glad if anyone wanting to jazz up their Geany could help me out with testing the themes/mappings. There is more information at the GitHub project in the README.markdown file. For languages I don't know, it is hard for me to say what Named Style should be used for which lexer state/style, so I need people who use/understand these to tell me what they want.

Ideally, I would like to make the filetypes.* part of the official Geany distribution and not maintain those, and include at least the alt.conf with Geany as well. There are some minor bugs in Geany I have to report still like selection styles don't update without restart and selection colours reset when scintilla loses focus, but I've been coding with quite a few of these schemes without troubles.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

BTW.  My favourite so far is the bespin.conf theme :)

[1] https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes

Cheers,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)