On 05/11/11 18:17, Maciej Ciemborowicz wrote:

And here are some (over 250:)) TextMate themes with equivalents for Geany:
https://github.com/ciembor/TextMate-Themes
https://github.com/ciembor/geany-themes/tree/master/colorschemes

Sweet!  I so wanna merge these once they're all working!

But it's not easy to find accurate properties in TextMate. I didn't
found any documentation. Worse still, I have no Mac :D. The only way is

Always the problem :)  There is not always 1:1 mapping.

Any remarks are welcome. You may put them on this mailing list or here:
https://github.com/ciembor/coloration/issues

I will tinker with it later, though my Ruby skills are ... non-existent.

P.S.
One more thing. Some properties, like colors of line numbering are not
existing in any TextMate theme :(. I still consider the best solution.

With the ones I've ported (manually) from gedit-themes, I've just left a "default" for those that didn't match up, the ones in gedit.conf or filetypes.common probably will always look good. For some stuff like whitespace and indentation guides, I used the BG color but slightly lighter.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush