On 05/18/11 01:22, Frank Lanitz wrote:
Hi,

Not sure whether this is the best idea, but I've jsut created a page
inside the wiki at http://wiki.geany.org/patches/review_list where we
could collect patches/patchsets to just keep an overview as it appears
on this mailing list some patches might get lost due lot of
traffic/discussion. Tell me what you think about and maybe make some
usage of it ;)

It's better than having patches get buried in the mailing list, but still there are better ways (see Git Switch (again) discussion) which requires less effort for everyone.

Slightly off-topic, I'm pretty new with this Wiki software (and wikis in general). How do you create a new page? The only option I see is "Edit this page". Also, is there (going to be) a "table of contents" on the main page where all of the pages link from to make navigation easier? Or is it just the Sitemap feature for this purpose?

Cheers,
Matthew Brush