On 09/25/2011 06:41 AM, Jiří Techet wrote:
Hi Matthew,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:53, Matthew Brush<mbr...@codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
Hi,

If anyone feels like giving me a code review, feedback or testing the
changes, I have a branch on my geany repository on GitHub.  My working copy,
which is rebased on Geany's Git repository every now and then can be found
at:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geany/tree/gtkbuilder

I gave it a quick try and in general it appears to work really great
(i.e. I don't see any difference between this and the old version).

The only glitch I have noticed is that under Document->Indent Type,
Document->Indent Width and Document->Set Line Endings all the items
are selected with the radio selection circle. The fix is to disable
"Active" for these items in the glade editor (not attaching patch
because for some reason Glade changes also other elements in the XML
file when I save it). Not sure if they were active before or there is
some bug in the conversion from the old format.

Good catch, I didn't notice that. I've fixed it[1] using the defaults (I hope) on Geany 0.20 installed from the Debian repositories, hopefully those are correct (tabs, 4, and LF, respectively). It seems to be a Glade bug because even opening the original geany.glade file in Glade 3.8.0 causes all those items to become active, which is why I'm not 100% sure I've activated only the correct default items.

[1] https://github.com/codebrainz/geany/commit/df1de0767a3b3234a061ad4e0edf4796fbb15bd5

Thanks,
Matthew Brush