On 11/07/2011 02:28 PM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 01:00:49 -0800, Matthew wrote:

Hi,

I actually have a plugin I've been working on that does exactly that.
It's a really simplified search bar that pops-up under the editor
window and it's basically a clone of Firefox's find bar.  The only

In what way this is better than the search field in the toolbar?
Just curious.

Navigation (next/prev), highlighting all matches, and case-sensitive matching (not sure toolbar search supports these?). It's basically somewhere between the find dialog and the toolbar search field feature-wise, but in a "better" location ... right below the the editor where your attention is probably already focused, and it can be shown and hidden with keybindings.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush