Hi,

I made some changes[1] to the HACKING file for Geany-Plugins, mostly trivial plus I copied and pasted Colomban's committing information from Geany's HACKING file.

I made one addition here, and wanted to see if it's cool with everyone:

+* If you're working on a specific plugin, prefix the summary line
+  with the lower case name of the plugin (same as the directory name)
+  to make it easier to know which commit affected which plugin without
+  having to thoroughly examine the commit diff itself.  No prefix is
+  needed if the commit is non-plugin specific or affects only files
+  outside of the plugins' directories.

If it's stupid, I can just remove it, but it seems like it might make it a little easier, especially for IRC and email commit messages.

Let me know.

P.S. Are commit mails working for Geany-Plugins? I didn't get one for this commit.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[1] https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/commit/5afe76c356e96c847556236cdb169878d4d64b9b