On 12/18/2011 08:29 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:21:22 -0800, Matthew wrote:

Hi,

I (finally) merged the gtkbuilder branch into master.  I expect there
to be at least a few bugs, but it's been working quite well for some
time now.

Please test and report any issues.

I noticed one little weird thing:

after starting Geany and right-clicking into the editor widget to open
the editor menu, the sub-menus for Format, Search and Edit are missing.
The menu items for these three items are there but without the
sub-menus.
On a second right-click the sub-menus are there.

OK, it's fixed. The editor menu had its visible property set to true in the Glade file and I guess if it's set to visible already, calling `gtk_menu_popup()` won't cause the "show" signal to be emitted. The reason it was only the shared menu items is because they are moved from the main menu bar to the editor menu in a "show" callback handler for the editor menu, which obviously wasn't being called the first time.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush