On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 19:01, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.mart...@student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Am 12.12.2011 14:54, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just I case you missed the news inside the threads: the new git repo for
>> geany-plugins is online and can be found at
>> https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins
>>

> So, what is the policy for geany-plugins now?
>
> Can everybody push to the master repo as it was with svn, or did we switch
> to the pull-style where Frank would pull changes from the maintainers repos
> (changes in the common part or the plugin for a release)?

I was wondering about the same myself. Apparently I have commit access
so I can still push but I was wondering whether I should ever push or
rather create a pull request.

I believe a side-effect of having commit access is that I receive pull
request notifications for geany-plugins by email which I'm not very
interested in. Is there a way to remove email notifications
per-project? (I want to keep pull request notifications for my own
repositories) Can't find this option anywhere in GitHub...

Cheers,
Jiri