On 12/31/2011 02:57 AM, Frank Lanitz wrote:
Hi folks,

Since about GtkBuilder come in into Geany core we are experiencing some
issue with GeanyLaTeX in terms of in some cases the toolbar is not able
tobe loaded and Geany is ending up inside a segfault. Most likely its
repreducable by activating the toolbar and restarting Geany having a
tex-file loaded. The issue seems to be located in near of line
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/blob/master/geanylatex/src/geanylatex.c#L168
unfortunately I don't have any bloody idea, what might is going wrong.
Anyone else could jump in here?

Can you post a full traceback from gdb with debugging symbols?

IIRC the toolbar was already using GtkBuilder and is not in the same .glade file as the rest of the UI (and theoretically shouldn't be affected by it).

Cheers,
Matthew Brush