Le 20/03/2012 22:14, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:46:47 +0800
> Nathan Broadbent <nathan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. Visit https://github.com/pzoxiuv/geany-plugins-1
>> 2. Click 'Pull Request'
>> 3. In the box on the right, you will see the heading 'Head branch ·
>> tag · commit'. There is an input field next to "pzoxiuv/geany... @",
>> where you should type your branch (addons_wraptext).
>> 4. You can enter a title & description, and double check the commits
>> and changes. If everything looks good, click 'Send pull request'

I guess you were answering to my "Wrap Word Addon patches" mail?

> Once this is done and Nathan is happy with your code he will send the
> pull request to geany-plugins and most likely I will have tons of
> comments but finally will add it ;)

Hum huh heh heuu… what?  You mean I create a pull request on
geany/gneay-plugins right?  I don't know who's Nathan actually, but I
doubt he's the new addons maintainer -- or I missed some mails hard and
I misread the MAINTAINERS file.

Anyway, I created a pull request on the GP repo directly, hopefully it's
what you meant and everything's fine.

Cheers,
Colomban