25.03.2012 21:51, Quentin Glidic пишет:
On 25/03/2012 19:40, Matthew Brush wrote:
It almost sounds like it can't see the C files compiled by Valac. Is
there C files in `multiterm/src/`?
Nothing. This plugin is disabled. If you think it should run cppcheck on
Vala generated code (I’m not sure it’s worth it), at least it shouldn’t
when it’s disabled.

For the debugger one, I’d guess it’s a new feature added in cppcheck and
not released yet.

actually that is causing warnings:

const  char  *gdb_commands[]  =  {  g_strdup_printf("-stack-list-arguments 0 %i %i",
active_frame,  active_frame),  "-stack-list-locals 0"  };
g_free((void*)gdb_commands[0]);

"Return value of allocation function g_strdup_printf is not used."
heh, how dows it know? :)
it's definately used later in the code, but np, I'll fix to avoid warnings, as
soon as I open new pool request.

Alex