That's great to hear!  We plan on shipping Geary 0.2.1 soon, so your
translation additions will be available to everyone shortly.

If you care to attack any bugs or features we're planning for Geary, check
out our Redmine ticket list at
http://redmine.yorba.org/projects/geary/issues

Cheers,

-- Jim

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Fábio Nogueira <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> First, congrats by program! ;) Simple, lightweight and functional.
> I'm official translator GNOME Brazilian Portuguese, so... I fix some
> strings in
> accordance with our rules. (sent successfully right now to Transifex)
> Now, I will create one post about Geary... ;) I'm available to help...
>
> []'s
>
> Fábio "Elvis" Nogueira
> Ubuntu: [email protected] | GNOME: [email protected]
> Jabber: [email protected] | IRC: Ubuntuser (irc.freenode.net)
> Novo blog: http://blog.fnogueira.com.br
> Salvador - Bahia - Brazil
> _______________________________________________
> Geary mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary
>
_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary

Reply via email to