Also check Gear Menu -> Help for keyboard shortcuts.

-- Jim

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Eric Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
On Nov 16, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Steven Githens wrote: 

> Hi Geary, 
> 
> This is a little silly, but I just wanted to ask, does Geary have any top bar 
> pull down menus? I don't see any (which is fine), but I just to make sure it 
> doesn't have any, and it's not a bug with Unity (Ubuntu 12.10) and somehow 
> they aren't being moved to the top of the screen (like OS X style) as in 
> other applications. 
> 
> Thanks! 
> Steve 

Hi Steve, 

Nope, Geary doesn't have a menu bar. All the options are in the toolbar. 

- Eric 
_______________________________________________ 
Geary mailing list 
[email protected] 
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary 

_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary

Reply via email to