2013/11/6 Jim Nelson <[email protected]>

>
>  Another idea from business side can be adapt Geary to Android or/and iPad.
>> When I see today's statistics of selling tables I see market of Geary
>> there.
>> Why? Because Geary is simple, very intuitive and works well for emails
>> reading, answering and for other features witch I described above. I
>> imagine
>> it as great opportunity to grow and get lots of users.
>>
>>
> This has been discussed internally and elsewhere.  Frankly, the Android
> and iPad market seem flooded right now with mail apps and I don't know that
> we would have much traction there.  There are other mobile OS's coming into
> the light, however, where Geary might be a good fit.


Tomas, you can find some more info on this topic here:
http://lists.yorba.org/pipermail/geary/2013-July/000342.html
_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary

Reply via email to