I was by no means arguing the why, I just needed some clarification on what
exactly you are after.

If it's the html of the whole page then you can use
WebDriver.getPageSource() (
https://www.selenium.dev/selenium/docs/api/java/org/openqa/selenium/WebDriver.html#getPageSource--).
You can obtain an instance of WebDriver from Browser.getDriver() (
https://gebish.org/manual/current/api/geb/Browser.html#getDriver()).

Marcin