Hi Julie,

Chondrodactylus a. angulifer:

·         Ventral scales increase in size towards the side

·         4-5 dorsal, pale dark edged chevrons (more conspicuous in females)

Chondrodactylus a. namibiensis

·         Slender limbs

·         Ventral scales that decrease in size towards the side

·         Dorsal pattern pale, white tubercles (same in both sexes)

Hope this helps, if not please post picture with clear view of the sides.

Regards,

Emmanuel Van Heygen

www.phelsumania.com