Hi Ulli and Julie,

Thanks for the info! I usually ship with UPS, but a customer has a DHL account that he wants me to use. It's OK with me if it's good for the geckos ;-)

Melody

Ulrike und Jan Anders wrote:
Hi Melody,

I can only speak for Germany, and there they are only reliable when you choose an "express" mail for at least about 20,- EUR. It is not allowed to send living animals by post, which is DHL here, by the way. If I could not avoid sending animals, I would look for a company specialized in that, in Germany for example "carecourier" (see topic "Versand von Tieren" on http://www.ig-phelsuma.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=840).

Good luck,
Ulli

Melody Hartley wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone ship with DHL?  Are they reliable?

Thanks,
Melody

--
HeartSong Crystals