  From: tony gamble
  To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
  Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 1:19 PM
  Subject: [gecko]New Gecko Species for 2007

  Just a quick recap on the new gecko species described so far in 2007.

  Cnemaspis alwisi
  Cnemaspis kumarasinghei
  Cnemaspis molligodai
  Cnemaspis retigalensis
  Cnemaspis samanalensis
  L. J. MENDIS WICKRAMASINGHE & D. A. I. MUNINDRADASA. 2007. Review of the
genus Cnemaspis Strauch, 1887 (Sauria: Gekkonidae) in Sri Lanka with the
description of five new species. Zootaxa 1490: 1-63

  Cyrtodactylus cryptus
  ASTRID HEIDRICH, HERBERT ROSLER, VU NGOC THANH, WOLFGANG BOHME & THOMAS
ZIEGLER. 2007, Another new Cyrtodactylus (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from Phong Nha
- Ke Bang National Park, central Truong Son, Vietnam. Zootaxa 1445: 35-48

  Cyrtodactylus nigriocularis
  Cyrtodactylus badenensis.
  Sang, N. N., N. L. Orlov, & I. S. Darevsky. 2007. Descriptions of two new
species of the genus Cyrtodactylus Gray, 1827 (Squamata: Sauria: Gekkonidae)
from southern Vietnam. Russian Journal of Herpetology 13: 215-226.

  Cyrtodactylus serratus
  Kraus, F. 2007. A new species of Cyrtodactylus (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from
western Papua New Guinea. Zootaxa 1425: 63-68.

  Cyrtopodion brachykolon
  Krysko, K. L., H. Rehman, & K. Auffenberg. 2007. A new species of Cyrtopodion
(Gekkonidae: Gekkoninae) from Pakistan. Herpetologica 63: 100-113.

  Luperosaurus kubli
  Brown, R. M., A. C. Diesmos, & M. V. Duya. 2007. A new Luperosaurus
(Squamata: Gekkonidae) from the sierra madre of Luzon island, Philippines. The
Raffles Bulletin of Zoology 55: 167-174.

  Luperosaurus corfieldi
  Gaulke, M., H. Roesler, & R. M. Brown. 2007. A new species of Luperosaurus
(Squamata: Gekkonidae) from Panay Island, Philippines, with comments on the
taxonomic status of Luperosaurus cumingii (Gray, 1845). Copeia 2007: 413-425.

  Thecadactylus solimoensis
  Bergmann, P. J. & A. P. Russell. 2007. Systematics and biogeography of the
widespread Neotropical gekkonid genus Thecadactylus (Squamata), with the
description of a new cryptic species. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
149: 339-370.

  Tony Gamble
  www.umn.edu/~gambl007

  Be a PS3 game guru.