Hi Leann,

When you have time, after the geckos are fed (that comes first!) can we get dates attached to these "years"? That would make it more meaningful. Especially since our $-per-year income from memberships can't be figured the way one normally would, this affects budgeting -- we don't know how long a year is.....

Thanks for all you do!
Melody