On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:44:36 +0000 (UTC)
Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I defined shortcuts to rotate (r and l) but I want also to save the image
> rotated. Therefore would be good a simple shortcut like s, ctrl+s or shift+s.
> But it seems, geeqie can't do that, does it???

Hi Werner,

 geeqie has two ways to rotate images:

- through Adjust contextual menu, it only displays the image rotated (actions
in Adjust menu affect only the display not the original image)
- through Edit configurable menu, rotation is done through external programs
which will modify the original image

Using Edit > Preferences > Editors, you can configure whatever you want as
transformation programs (ie. using jpegtran).
Editors shortcut keys are Alt+E+[0-9]

Best regards,

--
Laurent MONIN aka Zas