Oscar Miras wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to configure geeqie tu compile bar_gps, but I always get:
>
> Support:
>   LCMS:          no
>   Exiv2:     yes
>   Lirc:          no
>   Libchamplain:        no
>   Libchamplain-gtk:    no
>
> I've already installed all these packages:
>
> libchamplain-0.2-1 - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
> libchamplain-0.2-dbg - A ClutterActor to display maps
> libchamplain-0.2-dev - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
> libchamplain-doc - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
> libchamplain-gtk-0.2-0 - A Gtk+ widget to display maps
> libchamplain-gtk-0.2-dbg - A Gtk+ widget to display maps
> libchamplain-gtk-0.2-dev - A Gtk+ widget to display maps
> libchamplain-gtk-doc - A Gtk+ widget to display maps
>
> Plus the one Vladimir recommended in previous emails.
>
> Any help? Do I need more libraries, such libgps ?
> Thanks.

Vladimir already described the actual problem in his response.  To debug this
on
your own, look inside of config.log — it should include the literal code of the
tests that are being run, as well as compile-time messages and run output (if
compile succeeds).  My guess is that the code compiles fine, but there's some
code in the test that explicitly checks for a minimum value of 0.3 [probably
expressed as a tuple, (0,3,0)].

--xsdg