On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:54:14 +0100
Colin Clark <ccl...@mcb.net> wrote:

> Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:
> > On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:54:43 +0100
> > Colin Clark <ccl...@mcb.net> wrote:
> > (...)

(...)
> I just do a standard autogen/make/sudo-make-install for geeqie. The
> symlink plugins are in the .../geeqie/trunk/plugins sub-directory and
> the installation process seems to copy them to
> /usr/local/share/geeqie/applications.

That could be a reason. I haven't installed geeqie from SVN (I have
already installed beta1 version from RPM to make a comparison). I didn't
know that Symlink become a separate plugin :).

I wonder is it possible to add a hotkey in External Editors menu to be
able to call Symlink using keyboard in predictable way?

Thanks for your help Colin!

Marcin