Hi,

this commit made some changes to how fullscreen mode is entered:
04b70c636ab45a99518a2f8b238984d0aaef1606
For me it's a change for the worse. I'm running openbox with fbpanel,
tint2 and gkrellm and they weren't visible when geeqie entered
fullscreen mode before (and after) that change, so nothing was fixed by
that commit in my case because there was nothing to fix. What doesn't
work now is 2 things:
1). if I open a context menu by right-clicking and select some action
like delete or move, resulting dialog window for that action isn't
visible anymore (but it has focus, so in case of delete action
hitting enter will confirm it);
2). geeqie now is omni-present - switching to another desktop won't
hide FS geeqie window, and I don't see any purpose for this while it
breaks several use-cases (like openning 2 fullscreen geeqies on
different desktops and switching between them to compare pictures).