I think, you refer to Bug #377, not #380...?

Regards
    Klaus
- --
Hi Klaus

#377 is "Reorganising bookmarks by mouse drag causes seg fault", which is still open. (Actually, I think it is probably a general DnD fault, not a bookmarks problem.)

In #380 MrDrizz refers to the fault that was already patched on 2016-04-13 (commit 010ed5dddef21c17e2ced71d38d7ff6597f4f438). I guess he is using a not-the-latest version.

I do not know to ensure users are kept up-to-date with the latest version. Maybe Launchpad's PPA - but that kind of thing is beyond my ability to set up.

Colin..