Ravi:

The other thing you should know is that sigmoidization
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/resize/#resize_sigmoidal should be ripped
out of the LoHalo code: One can do better than to enlarge through linear
light when the filter has negative lobes, but I ascertained last Summer
that sigmoidization is not the way to do it.