> Thanks for the patch, but could you also add an automatic test for it
> please? That way it becomes super-easy to verify that your patch
> works, and our nightly tests ensures severe regressions in GEGL code
> that your op depends on are detected early.

I've created a patch to test the raw-load operation, however, since it
contains a RAW image the patch is too large to attach to the bug report.
 The test scales the output to try and reduce the size of the reference
file, but the patch is still weighing in at ~19MB.  What's the best way to
submit it so it can be reviewed?

Thanks