On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Sayak <sayak...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am new in GEGL development. For some times, i was using OpenCV library in
> Visual Studio 2010 to create an image manipulation application in Android. C
> ->
> JNI -> Android. because of the limitation of the OpenCV library, i am
> interested
> to use the GEGL library for a wider scope. Unfortunately, i didnt get any
> proper
> guide about how to compile GEGL in visual studio. I would like to know the
> steps
> that i need to do.

Personally, and as far as I know; most people on this mailinglist, do
not use visual studio and do not know how to integrate the libraries
with them, even though this should be possible as all of the code
should be cross platform and standards compliant. Please report back
if you figure out an easy way to do this.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/